Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa recruitment for Logistics Interaction Center Learnership Dec 2018
Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) has an exciting opportunity in our Logistics Interaction Centre. The successful candidate will report directly to the Logistics Interaction Centre Manager.
Job Title: Logistics Interaction Center Learnership
Location: Linbro Park
We are looking for talented individuals with the relevant skills and experience for 10 LIC learners (of which 5 must be disabled learners), which is based in Linbro Park
The purpose of this program is to equip learners to understand and acquaint themselves with the processes related to monitoring and interaction with Owner Drivers and the Logistics teams on operational requirements to
ensure execution and adherence to plans whilst delivering excellent customer service.
The Leadership runs over a period of 12 months.
To successfully complete the programme, the learner must obtain a minimum value of 142 credits.
Through the completion of the Learnership, they will receive a Further Education and Training Certificate in Road Transport Supervision NQF Level 4.
Skills, Experience & Education
- Grade 12/Matric with Maths, and two South African Languages with English as the home language or at least a first additional language
- Applicants must be unemployed
- No Experience required
- 50% of appointed candidates must be disabled.
- Only candidates who are currently unemployed will be considered.
- Candidates must not have already completed the National Certificate: Contact Centre Support NQF 2 as this is an outcome of the learnership (candidates who have already done this qualification cannot be considered).
Application Deadline: 4th December, 2018