Landis+Gyr Procurement Internship in Midrand December 2018
Applications are invited from the following graduates for an Internship programme within Landis + Gyr.
Landis+Gyr is the leading provider of integrated energy management solutions tailored to energy company needs.
With a global presence and a reputation for quality and innovation, Landis+Gyr is unique in its ability to deliver true end-to-end advanced metering solutions.
Today, the Company offers the broadest portfolio of products and services in the electricity metering industry and is paving the way for the next
generation of smart grid.
Job Title: Procurement Internship
Monthly Stipend/salary: R6000.00
Minimum BTECH Supply Chain Management or Logistics with two Majors in either of the following:
- Business Management
- Operations Management
- Supply Chain
Requirements for all learnership candidates
- Please be advised that we would, in line with our Employment Equity Plan, prefer to make an Affirmative Action placement
- Temporary work experience is an advantage
- Current CV accompanied by a cover letter
- Certified Copies of ID, Matric Certificate, academic record/transcripts and diploma/degree or equivalent from Educational institution
- Testimonial from the current institution
That the leanership programme is for 12 months; however applicants should not expect the programme to lead to immediate employment
with Landis+Gyr at the end of the programme.
Application will only be considered from South African Citizens
Candidates who have already participated in an Internship programme will not be considered.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within two week of closing date. Applicants who have not been contacted during this period may regard their applications as unsuccessful.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Closing Date: Friday, December 7, 2018