RMA Engineers Graduate Internship Vacancies in South Africa December 2018
As a graduate you will receive a practical, hands-on introduction to engineering. You’ll draw, design, calculate, inspect and improve on a range of projects. RMA Engineers have the following Graduate internships: Data
Analytics, Medical Benefits, Membership Intern, Claims Management and Finance graduate internships.
Job Title: Graduate Internship Opportunities With RMA Engineers
Our graduates participate in the end to end delivery of projects, providing the best engineering outcomes for our clients.
You’ll learn to develop practical and commercial solutions to problems, undertake lots of training, development and industry networking to advance your career and professional development.
You’ll receive invaluable mentoring and advice from highly experienced professionals who have a passion for engineering and problem-solving.
RMA current internship services across the following disciplines:
- Data Analytics Internship
- Medical Benefits Internship
- Membership Internship
- Claims Management Internship
- Finance Internship
Data Analytics Internship
- Relevant IT related tertiary qualification
- B Degree in Auditing
- National Diploma / Degree in Computer Science & Informatics
Medical Benefits Internship
- A relevant Clinical Associate NQF6 / 7 / 8
- Diploma or Degree in Nursing
- Relevant diploma or Degree in Applied Health or related field
- RE5 certification is advantageous
- Matric – Grade 12 (NQF Level 5) with full FAIS qualification and or RE5
- Computer Literacy
- MS Office proficiency – Intermediate
Claims Management Internship
- Higher certificate / Diploma in Occupational Health
- Higher Certificate / Diploma in Healthcare, Insurance Claims or Case Management
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Bachelor of Medical Practice Bachelor of Nursing
- Higher certificate / Diploma in Accounting
- Higher Certificate / Diploma in Finance & Business Economics
Application Closing Date: Monday, December 3, 2018