Little Eden Society Relationship Officer Job Position Available South Africa Dec 2018
Little Eden Society is a registered non-profit organisation providing life-long care to 300 children and adults with profound intellectual disability in two custom designed facilities – the Domitilla and Danny Hyams Home in Edenvale, and the Elvira Rota Village in Bapsfontein.
Job Title: Relationship Officer
Job Location: Edenvale
- Reports to the Business Development Manager.
- Primary function is to obtain financial support from the public at large and to develop relationships with current, dormant and potential donors in order to increase financial support for LITTLE EDEN Society.
- Engages with allocated and specific unallocated donors telephonically on their birthdays in terms of the relationship building strategy.
- Assists the Business Development Manager with ad hoc fundraising initiatvies.
- Is willing and able to work outside normal office hours (eg. at evening functions, weekends etc), when required.
- The incumbent must have a high level of interpersonal skills and good command of written and oral English to enable the individual to successfully manage the donor relations portfolio.
- Must have an excellent telephone manner.
- Able to deal with all levels of persons.
- Must be computer literate – Microsoft Office.
- Minimum of two years fundraising experience is required.
The position is for full time employment commencing January 2019. Candidates must have thier own reliable transport and a valid drivers’ licence and the appropriate qualifications and experience.
Kindly forward your CV with at least two references to: email@example.com for the attention of Lisa Neilson by close of business on 7 December 2018. Full information and job description will be provided on request. LITTLE EDEN reserves the right to close the vacancies before 7 December 2018.