North West Office Of The Premier Bursary Vacancies in South Africa 2019
The Office of the Premier invites all learners and students (unemployed youth: 35 years and less) who are South Africans and are residents of the North West Province, who desire to study or are studying on full-time basis at tertiary institutions to apply for the Provincial Bursary and Skills Development Fund bursaries available for the 2019 academic year.
Invitation For Full-Time Bursary Applications: 2019 Academic Year
Bursaries will be awarded to learners who are financially needy and academically performing well.
These bursaries target Grade 12 learners; those who have already passed Grade 12 in previous years; and students who are already at tertiary institutions.
DEGREE PROGRAMMES RELATED TO:
- Culture & Arts
- Construction, Building and Roads
- Mining Engineering;
- Other Engineering fields;
- Accounting/Commerce and Finance;
- Health-related fields
- Mathematics, Sciences and Technology
NB. The completed Bursary Application Form, together with copies of all the required documents should be submitted directly to Office of the Premier (Ground Floor, Ga-Rona Building: Bursaries Offices) or at the distribution centers mentioned above.
No. Documents to be attached
1. Fully completed Bursary Application form (SECTIONS: A – E)
2. Proof of Home / Residential address document: A letter from the Traditional Authority Offices for those residing from the villages and a letter from the Municipality Offices for those of Town / Townships / farm; (Not statement of account, e.g. water bill, etc.);
3. Certified copy of ID Document (student);
4. Certified copy of Statement of results / Matric Certificate (Matric Certificate is compulsory for all applicants)
5. Certified copy of End of year results /last academic results (Students already at tertiary)
6. Certified copy of University Acceptance letter.
7. ATTACH PROOF OF PARENT /S’ & GUARDIAN INCOME DOCUMENT/S: SALARY PAYSLIP/S (NB. In case of Deceased parent/s also attach copy of Death Certificate/s).
8. Are you disabled?
9. NB. In case the University Acceptance / Admission Letter and the end of year Results (Matric & Tertiary) are not yet received, please submit the
Bursary application form with other supporting documents before the closing date and submit the results not later than the 10th January 2019 to E-mail: email@example.com
(The closing date for the submission of the completed application forms is 11th January 2019).