Essential Marketing recruitment in South Africa December 2018
Female final year students who need to complete practical workplace experience may apply for the Graphic Designer / Graphic Illustrator
Job Title: Graphic Designer/Graphic Illustrator Internship
Job Location: Bela Bela, Limpopo.
Female final year students who need to complete practical workplace experience may apply for this 8 Month Internship.
Graphic designers are professionals who create visual concepts, using computer software such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign or Corel Draw to create and design communication ideas that inspire, inform, and captivate consumers.
They develop the overall layout and production design for various applications such as advertisements, brochures, magazines, and corporate
Candidates who are CURRENTLY enrolled at a tertiary institution and who are CURRENTLY studying the disciplines or GRAPHIC DESIGN and who have the skills or knowledge to effectively use the computer software mentioned and who are required to do practical experience in order to complete their studies, are invited to apply for an internship at Essential Marketing.
Candidates Who Have ZERO Knowledge Base On Any Of The Above Are Respectfully Requested Not To Apply For The Position.
FEMALE GRADUATES ONLY
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NEEDED:
- Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate. A certified copy of matric certificate must be supplied.
- Related graphic design qualification – N Dip Graphic Design or similar. Proof of enrolment must be supplied
- Complete knowledge of graphic design programs ie illustrator, In design, Corel Draw, Photoshop
- Knowledge about printing processes will be to the candidates advantage.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Good administrative skills.
- Drivers licence will be to the candidates advantage.
The application must preferably be accompanied by a recommendations from the person’s lecturer
The successful candidate will be employed in a professional environment where she will be exposed to all areas of marketing, graphic design, brand development, public relations and publishing.
The candidate will gain insight and experience in design of logo’s, business cards, letterhead, brochures for print and electronic distribution, social media management and all print processes.
EMAIL: Engeline Gericke at firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 28th Feb, 2019