CUM Books recruitment for Graphic Designer/Video Editor in Vereeniging January 2019
Christian Art is looking to add a multi-skilled graphic designer to its in-house creative team. Background and experience in video editing is essential, as this role requires a candidate who can work across multiple media platforms, including video, design, online media, and more. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment, is proactive, and organised, and enjoys working with a team.
To qualify, you must include a link to your portfolio and/or work samples with your application.
- Work with footage/assets to create compelling, effective marketing videos and content.
- Create innovative marketing materials. These may include packaging design, advertisements, point of sale signage, and in-store communication.
- Design and layout for websites and social media platforms.
- Collaborate with brand manager, graphic designers, and marketing team, to execute broader brand objectives.
- Must have relevant minimum BA design degree
- Must be proficient in: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe InDesign, Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects
- Good understanding of technology pertaining to video editing and visual effects
- Takes initiative and is creative/innovative in solving problems
- Great attention to detail and good organisational skills