Programme to Improve Learning Outcomes (PILO) Job in South Africa January 2019
Current open jobs at Programme to Improve Learning Outcomes (PILO)
Recruitment opportunity South Africa : Project Manager vacancy
Programme to Improve Learning Outcomes (PILO) is a system wide change programme that seeks to provide district officials, teachers and school management teams with the tools and training needed to have professional, supportive, conversations about curriculum coverage based on evidence so that the problems of curriculum coverage are identified and solved and learning outcomes improve across the system.
PILO has been successfully supporting the KZN DoE Jika IMfundo programme in the Pinetown and King Cetshwayo Districts between 2015 and 2018 and is currently working in an additional 4 districts in KZN, the Free State and Gauteng.
Job Title: Project Manager
Job Location: Free State.
Salary: R 650 000 – R 850 000.
- To support the Regional Manager Free State in all aspects of implementation and governance
- To programme manage the implementation of the free state programme under the direction of the Regional Manager
- Co-ordination support of all PILO run workshops and events – To ensure all PILO events occur successfully and to a high quality of standard
- Project management
- Stakeholder management
- A minimum of a Post Graduate degree or equivalent in Public Service or similar is required
- Three years’ experience
- Valid driver’s licence and own car
To apply, submit a covering letter, detailed CV and certified copied of qualifications to email@example.com
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application – NGO Pulse Portal
If you have not heard from PILO by 25 January 2019, your application was not successful.