Reale Activation – Digital Marketing Strategist Job opening in Cape Town Area, Claremont jan 2019
Recruitment opportunity at Reale Activation
Job opening South Africa : Digital Marketing Strategist Vacancy
|Remuneration:||negotiable Market related|
|Location:||Cape Town Area, Claremont|
Reale Activation is looking for a dedicated and passionate digital marketing strategist to join our team.
This individual will be the driving force behind building our brand presence, content drivers and driving traffic to all of our platforms (website, emailers, digital, social, etc.) while also building effective digital marketing strategies for our clients. The person we are looking for needs to have a serious passion for digital marketing and experience across multiple paid media channels (programmatic, paid search, social media).
You will work in conjunction with our content and social team to deliver results our clients expect. The ideal candidate is results-focused with a proven track record of building, interacting and managing audiences while creating effective digital campaigns.
- Report back on digital stats, audience, circulation and website analytic online tracking
- Recording and documenting all project database activities, sales and reference online
- Updating and building of REIM email database
Reale Activation hosts one of South Africa’s leading real estate digital platforms including SA’s leading award-winning real estate publication in print and digital formats for the last 12 years.
- Must know the following Digital marketing tools and how to configure them – WordPress, MailChimp, Email, Social media – FaceBook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, CRM, Google Ad Words, Google Analytics, HTML,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creative and strategic thinking
- Work in conjunction with our content and social team to deliver the exceptional results our clients are used to
- Assist clients with their paid media strategies as well as ideate content and creative advertising solutions
- Actively manage and cement existing client relationships
- Interpret clients’ data and analytics and report this back to clients in tangible business term
- Ability to inspire and encourage others in a team environment
- Team player
- Good time management
- Customer service orientation
- Honesty and integrity
+27 21 761 3848