Association for the Physically Challenged Job Position in South Africa January 2019
Current open Jobs at Association for the Physically Challenged
The Pietermaritzburg & Midlands Branch of the Association for the Physically Challenged, has a vacancy for temporary live-in Housemother.
Job Title: Temporary live-in Housemother
Job Location: Pietermaritzburg & Midlands Branch
- Code 8 drivers license;
- Experience in supervision of staff;
- Good communication skills (verbal & written)
- Maturity, responsibility and honesty.
To ensure the proper care and well-being of physically disabled residents
- Management of kitchen, cleaning and caring staff members;
- Purchase and control of stock;
- Monthly report writing.
Only candidates meeting the above criteria will be considered for the post.
Please submit CVs together with a covering letter and traceable references to: The Director at email: lesapc@iafrica .com or Fax No: 031 207 2646 or CVs may also be hand delivered to: 11 New England Road, Pietermaritzburg
Closing Date: 14 January 2019