Centre for Communication Impact (CCI) Job Position in Pretoria Jan 2019
Current open jobs : Centre for Communication Impact (CCI) employment vacancy
Recruitment opportunity : Materials, Media & Content Officer job vacancy
Centre for Communication Impact (CCI) is a non-profit South African organisation based in Pretoria. CCI aims to improve the health and well-being of all people living in South Africa through evidence- based strategic communication programmes.
Job Title: Materials, Media & Content Officer
Job Location: Pretoria
- A management system for the document resource centre is developed, maintained, managed, and kept in an orderly manner
- Develop brand standards, style guidelines and ensure maintenance of brand consistency across media platforms
- High quality evidence informed information education and communication (IEC) material, job- aids are distributed to partners and stakeholders that support the campaigns being implemented by CCI
- An up to date and accurate distribution database and stock flow management and reporting system is developed and maintained quarterly to monitor the receipt and distribution of materials
- District partners and stakeholders are provided with sufficient IEC materials and collateral for outreach and community mobilisation activities that are aligned to the strategic communication campaigns being undertaken by CCI
- Existing material are translated, designed and printed to support stakeholders and ensure that all design work is according to brand guidelines
- New material is created, designed, translated, printed and distributed
- Strategic Communication activities are supported through a range of activities
- Develop and manage editorial calendar for all digital platforms
- Develop and maintain Web and social media content
- Manage digital campaign monitoring, data analysis, optimization and insights reporting
- Timeous and accurate progress reports are provided to Chiefs of party
- Adhere to and follows the internal organisational financial and operational policies, procedures and requirements pertaining to the dissemination production of materials
- Participate in weekly team meetings
- Maintain up-to-date files containing all material production activity and correspondence in collaboration with programme assistants
- Liaise with Finance and Compliance to ensure CCI Policies are adhered to
- Monthly review of expenditure and activity with responsible programme managers
- A minimum of 2 – 3 years in office Administration
- Experience in Finance Administration
- 4 years’ work experience in administrative and personal assistant roles at the executive level
Interested candidates to forward their CV’s to the CCI Human Resources Manager, (email@example.com). The closing date of the advertisement is COB Thursday 17 January 2018.
If you do not hear from us after 1 month kindly consider your application unsuccessful.
The CCI reserves the right not to appoint for this vacant position.