Ons Plek Projects Recruitment in Cape Town January 2019
Current open jobs : Ons Plek Projects employment vacancy
Career opportunity : RESIDENTIAL CHILD CARE WORKER Job vacancy
We are a very effective Non-Profit Organisation working with female street children.
Job Title: RESIDENTIAL CHILD CARE WORKER
Job Location: Cape Town
The successful applicant will work in a warm, committed and organised team
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Good report writing skills in English and Xhosa/Afrikaans and evaluative ability
- Be mature and have experience with children •
- Have a matric qualification
- The successful female applicant must: work 12-hour shifts (e.g. day, night and weekend)
- be hands-on to supervise children (cooking, dressing, homework etc.)
- be qualified as a child care worker OR will have to obtain a qualification in childcare work in order to be registered at the applicant’s expense once employed Applicants to read website (onsplek.org.za) before applying.
Salary commensurate with experience and normal leave facilities apply. Please hand deliver your CV to: The Director, Ons Plek Projects, 7 Malleson Road, Mowbray, Cape Town OR post to: The Director, Ons Plek Projects, P O Box 12924, Mowbray, Cape Town 7705 OR e-mail to: email@example.com
Closing date: 28th January 2018.
Applicants not contacted by Ons Plek by 15th February for an interview, have been regretted.