Cape Town Opera Job Opportunity in South Africa Jan 2019
Cape Town Opera (CTO) is a nonprofit organisation that inspires, entertains and develops audiences through its acclaimed stage productions, educational outreach, community development programmes and unsurpassed training and skills development initiatives.
Job Title: EPWP Administration Intern
Job Location: Western Cape
Remuneration: R8500 gross plus R500 travel allowance
Start date: Immediate
Duration: January 2019 through 31 December 2019
Reports to: CTO Managing Director
This position is for the key duties of receptionist, general administrative support and assistant to the Managing Director of Cape Town Opera.
- Serve as front desk receptionist for office
- Oversight of Managing Director schedule and support of Managing Director activities including travel support and logistics
- Occasional administrative support of other CTO managers’ work portfolios
- Secretarial work for the Cape Town Opera Company, its Board of Directors and its related trusts (CIPC, SARS, Masters, etc)
- General office requirements (post, phone, office supply oversight, copier, filing)
- Filing (electronic and manual)
- Other duties and roles as mutually agreed on
- Attendance and administrative support for CTO activities outside of normal working hours, as required (ie concerts, operas, etc).
- Three-year tertiary degree or diploma
- Demonstrated, excellent spoken and written communication in English.
- High level of accuracy with language, numbers and scheduling
- Professional demeanour and interaction with others
- Basic office software proficiency
- Discretion, adaptability, building relationships/partnership
- Providing excellent service to internal and external clients
- Results driven
To apply, please forward your CV, with least two references to CTO’s Human Resource Administrator firstname.lastname@example.org
Only individuals who are currently based in Cape Town, are legal to work in South Africa and provide the above-requested documentation will be considered.
Application Deadline: 28th Jan, 2019