Inclusive Education South Africa (IESA) Job for Finance Manager Jan 2019
Inclusive Education South Africa (IESA) is a nonprofit organisation that promotes and supports Inclusive Education (IE) practices in schools and preschools throughout the country. The organisation’s core focus is the implementation of projects designed to sensitise and empower all role players to an inclusive approach to educating all children in their community.
Job Title: Finance Manager
Job Location: PlumStead, Cape Town
Report to: Director
Salary: Negotiable, based on experience
The purpose of the Finance Manager is to be responsible for maintaining efficient financial systems and controls to provide accurate reporting of financial status and cash position.
- Oversight of full accounting function
- Prepare organisational and donor budgets
- Monitor cash flow and operational funds
- Prepare monthly management accounts
- Prepare donor financial reports
- Maintain a system of strong financial controls, compliant to good accounting practice and donor requirements
- Submit all relevant tax
- Provide support to the programme teams
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent sector related qualification
- Two years’ relevant experience, preferably in the NPO sector
- Experience in Pastel
- Excellent Excel skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Own transport essential
To apply, submit a CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: 31st Jan, 2019