Kheth’Impilo (KI) Job Position in South Africa Feb 2019
Current open jobs : Kheth’Impilo (KI) employment vacancy
Recruitment opportunity : Kheth’Impilo (KI) Job vacancy
Kheth’Impilo (KI) is an International NGO operating across Africa and is a preferred partner in Health, Welfare, and Education innovation especially in South Africa. KI specialize in solutions development and implementation for health and community systems and services strengthening in marginalized communities. Our comprehensive health care solutions include treatment, care, and support for people infected and affected with HIV and TB as well as a range of innovative community-based models for care that include community adherence, early childhood development, and school health and accredited training.
We promise innovation in public health and our Human Capital is our most important asset to achieve our strategic vision. Over the past years, the Human Resource Team stood firm in the middle of enormous change and growth within the organization. The organization is now reaching a point where the professionalizing and establishment of a strategic HR function within the organization is imperative to allow KI to achieve its strategic vision of further expansion across Africa. The organization has identified the need for an experienced HR Business Change consultant with international experience to assist the organization and the HR team with this repositioning.
Job Title: Senior HR Business Change Consultant
Job Location: Cape Town
The following outcomes and deliverables are required:
- Provide the organization with support to develop an HR strategy aligned with the strategy of the organization,
- which includes expansion internationally.
- Provide an analysis of the current HR policies and procedures, risk exposure of the organization, and provide advice to align HR policies and processes to international best practices.
- Provide advice to support the development and implementation of an innovative platform of HR applications and HR systems to support HR, managers, and employees within the concept of (online) self-service, the HR portal, and comprehensive workflow digitalization.
- Support the establishment of professional HR operations within KI
- Provide training and technical guidance to the CEO, EXCO and HR Team to improve the provision of HR services within KI.
- Support the EXCO in the development of a competitive compensation & benefits strategy that supports the expansion strategy of the organization.
- Support the development and implementation of policies and procedures for performance and talent management.
- Overseeing the HR strategy execution and provide counseling and leadership on organization structure and design issues
- aligned to the functional strategy.
- Act as a technical advisor and coach to the CEO and his executive team, board members, department and project leads and the HR Team to improve the overall Human Resource Management role and function within KI
Minimum requirements for the role:
- Tertiary qualification in Human Resource Management or related field.
- At least 10 years’ experience as an executive working in a progressive Senior Human Resource Management or Director role.
- Proven organizational, business change, project management, and HR Information System Development skills.
- Previous experience having worked in various multinational companies with strong international HR background
- to bring in best practices and innovative HR service concepts.
- Strong knowledge of organizational development and organizational design as well as compensation and benefits practices.
- Previous industrial relations experience having worked with unions is essential.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, report writing, and presentation skills are essential.
- Experience mentoring and coaching senior executives.
Anticipated implementation approach:
The consultant will be required to be available on a full-time basis on site for at least three (3) months to assist with the initial major transitioning and restructuring efforts. Post the three (3) months the consultant will be required to be available on an agreed upon retainer basis for at least one (1) year to provide coaching and mentoring as well as troubleshooting support to the EXCO and HR team.
Instructions for quotations:
Please send a fixed fee quote (quoted in ZAR) with disbursements for the initial three (3) months and an estimated hourly rate to be used for the retainer agreement. Include an updated CV and at least three (3) references. Quotation to be sent to email@example.com
Closing Date: Close of Business Monday 4 March 2019