Khulisa Management Services Recent Job for Budget & Project Analyst May 2019
Khulisa Management Services provides monitoring & evaluation, research, learning and data quality assurance services for governments, donors and foundations across the globe. Our assignments have resulted in policy change, new program design, and increased capacity to make data driven decisions. We pride ourselves on our team’s diversity, experience and extensive skills.
Job Title: Budget & Project Analyst
Job Location: Johannesburg
The successful candidate must have relevant working knowledge and experience of donor-fundedpolicies and procedures essential (e.g. USAID, CDC, DFID, Global Fund, etc.) for the successful candidate. Advanced Excel skills also highly essential, including the ability to use advanced formulas to link multiple tabbed spreadsheets
- Recognised Finance degree or Financial Diploma;
- Mature individual with 5 to 10 years general accounting experience, including cost accounting;
- Advanced Excel skills highly essential, including the ability to use advanced formulas to link multiple tabbed spreadsheets;
- Working knowledge of accounting software (QuickBooks preferred or similar);
- Knowledge of indirect cost rate build-up, policies and compliance;
- Working knowledge of donor-funded policies and procedures preferred (e.g. USAID, CDC, DFID, Global Fund, etc.);
- Excellent communication skills and problem- solving capabilities;
- A high degree of attention to detail and self-starter;
- Must be a team player with proven-track record;
- Willing to work beyond normal work hours when required.
- Drafting cost proposals and budgets;
- Assist with compliance documentation required for proposals;
- Project budgeting, forecasting and scenario analysis;
- Financial management of projects (budget vs actuals) including invoicing and reconciliation of expenses;
- Ad hoc financial and operational back-stopping.
Candidates to submit CV with contactable references and cover letter to email@example.com by no later than 31 May 2019.
Application Deadline: Friday, 31 May, 2019